1. Why do you need a dietitian?
- " Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food - Hippocrates." A balanced diet can help us in disease prevention and management. In Sungai Long Specialist Hospital, our qualified dietitian provides a holistic dietary consultation to manage patients with various health conditions to meet their nutritional and clinical needs.
2. What will be done during the consultation with the dietitian?
- First Session
- Our dietitian will assess your daily diet and lifestyle to provide an individualised, suitable and effective nutrition care plan for you.
- Follow Up Session
- We do understand that modification of diet and lifestyle is a long journey. Hence, our dietitian may make the next appointment with you to review the accomplishments of goals and solve the problem you are facing after the first meeting.
3. Who needs a dietitian?
- Weight Management
- High Cholesterol
- Kidney Failure
- Liver Failure
- Gastrointestinal Disorder
- Stroke and Neurological Disorders
- Tube Feeding
- Elderly Nutrition
4. How to meet our dietitian?
- How to make an appointment?
- Call/ Website
- Consultation Time:
- Monday to Friday :10 AM to 12 PM or 2 PM to 4 PM
- Saturday :10 AM to 12 PM
- Sunday : Closed
- Location: Level 1, Health Screening, Sungai Long Specialist Hospital.
- Referral: We accept referral and self-referral patient (kindly bring along your latest blood test report)